The 2016 Agricultural Law Round Up CLE will be held on May 20, 2016 at the Columbia Gorge Discovery Center & Museum in Dallas, Oregon.
Topics that will be covered at this year’s Round Up include:
- History and mission of the Bureau of Land Management;
- Management and leasing of rangeland;
- Litigation topics and issues involving federal lands;
- Water law issues currently affecting agriculture in Oregon; and
- Updates on new legislation, such as minimum wage and sick leave rules.
The Executive Committee is still working on finalizing the details of the Round Up. Please check back at a later time for more updates!